skip navigation
Home Teams Calendar News Photos Documents Board Sponsors Contacts

Dues Reduction

SCRIP Program 2017-2018

Orders will be available to be picked up on Monday evenings in the SPYHA office at the rink.   Families will be notified when the cards have been received and available for pick-up.

Ordering Timelines:

Orders Must be Placed By

To Be Picked Up
(During Office Hours
 from 6:30-7:30)

10/9/2017

10/16/2017

11/13/2017

11/20/2017

12/11/2017

12/18/2017

1/8/2018

1/15/2018

2/12/2018

2/19/2018

3/12/2018

3/19/2018

4/9/2018

4/16/2018

5/14/2018

5/21/2018

6/11/2018

6/18/2018

7/9/2018

7/16/2018

8/13/2018

8/20/2018

9/10/2018

9/17/2018

Scrip Program Information

SPYHA utilizes a SCRIP program called Great Lakes SCRIP.This is a very exciting program that allows you to earn money towards your dues! 100% of the profits earned by each family will be credited toward your dues! 

What is SCRIP?

SCRIP is a program that allows you to order gift cards from hundreds of vendors and earn a percentage of the value of the card toward your dues. You can order cards for things that you use everyday and earn money! For example Marcus Cinema gift cards are available in $25.00 and $100.00 values and give you 9% back. That’s $2.25 or $9.00 back to you!  

How do I join SCRIP?

The enrollment process is simple!  Simply follow these easy steps: 

  • Click on the following link;  www.shopwithscrip.com
  • In the upper right hand corner of the ShopwithScrip page, select 'Register'
  • Enter the following enrollment code:  D279E6C626139
  • Follow the step by step instructions

Please note that you will also need to sign up for Presto Pay to pay on line, this is the only form of payment available.  No checks will be accepted.

Any further questions please contact Ann Hamilton at dtlhamilton@charter.net or 608-347-1322.

Note: Funds from dues reduction can only be applied to SPYHA dues.  No refunds for unused balances can be issued.


Wreath Sale 2017!

The wreath fundraiser will be in full swing again this year!  

1.) Order forms are available by clicking on the link on this page and printing the form. They will also be available at the rink. 

2.) Completed order forms are due by Sun., Oct. 22, 2017 at 5 pm.  You can drop forms off in the SPYHA office during office hours, place them in the SPYHA drop box, or mail them to SPYHA at the address below. Full payment for all items must be included with your order.   If you mail the order, make sure it arrives by the due date!

SPYHA - Attn: Wreath Sale
PO Box 301
Sun Prairie, WI 53590

3) ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Please make checks out to "SPYHA."   Checks cannot be written to the wreath company!   One check to cover all the orders is appreciated.

4) Order pick up will be on Monday, November 20th from 5-7 PM, at the Sun Prairie Ice Arena (drop-off/pick-up area).

5) Please put your PHONE NUMBER on your order sheet so that you can be contacted if there are any questions about your order.

6. 75% of the profits from your sales will be credited to your SPYHA account to reduce the cost of your dues! This does not mean 75% of your total sales. It is 75% of the profit made from your sales! The remaining 25% serves as a fundraiser for SPYHA. For example,. if a wreath sells for $40, and there is $8 profit on the wreath,  $6 of the profit would go to the seller's account and $2 would go to SPYHA.  

Questions?  Please contact Mindy Whitehouse at mewhitehouse@kollegetown.com